Friday, July 11, 2014

Best-Kept Secret: Bend Soap Co.

Bend Soap Company

Alrighty... So the Second product I switched over to after deciding to go All natural (the first being Coconut Oil), was Bend Soap Company. Oh my heavenly heaven! I know about this amazing brand because it is owned and crafted by my very own First Cousins Once-Removed, the Fabulous Dwight and Marilee Johnson. My mother has the gift basket (pictured above) and I might have stolen all of it from her for my own enjoyment. Hehe. I messaged my lovely cousin the second I fell in love (which was another second after first using it) and raved to her about their fabulous Soap.

WHY IT'S SO AMAZING: It's primary ingredient is Goat Milk and does not contain any chemicals or genetically modified substances... Finally! COMPLETELY ALL NATURAL

Bend Soap Co. Was Born!
Dwight & Marilee formulated their Soon-To-Be-Famous-Everywhere Soap after trying to relieve their sons Eczema. They couldn't find anything that worked so they created their own!! Friends and family caught wind of the recipe and wanted a taste (not literally) TADA!

Family owned and crafted, their motto became (appropriately): "If we won't put it on our children, we won't put it in our soap." - Dwight Johnson, Bend Soap Company Founder, Father of 7

Bend Soap Company's 4 Pillars of Rejuvenating Skin Care are:
1. Goat Milk
2. Coconut Oil (*Sigh*You can tell we are family)
3. Olive Oil
4. Palm Oil

What I found in this Soap...
I love the way it makes my skin feels! I smell fresh and clean all day- Even after sweating. I use the goat milk Soap on my face in the mornings and at night as part of my daily routine. It NEVER dries out my skin, like most faces washes do, and clears my skin of blemishes (BONUS!)

I use the Pure N' Natural Bar on my face but my favorite natural scent (So Far) is the Eucalyptus Spearmint--- To DIE For!

I also love using the goat milk lotion (YES THEY HAVE MORE THAN JUST SOAP)
I put it on my arms and legs just before I climb into bed
   * Taking a break from my Coconut Oil so my sheets don't get oily!

I am so excited for their new products that are in the works and have yet to try the Milk Bath in a Bag but can't wait to use it!! Go check out the website and  place your first order with them NOW! and follow Marilee and the Family's Bend Soap Company Blog for updates on new products!

Ta Ta For Now,
Miranda











 

No comments:

Post a Comment